Forum

Tigermouth fav song?

Forums Latest Post Info
3 of 3

Total Posts: 550

i meant, what song do you skip listening to the record. Or what song isn¥t that good as your favs from the album?

Total Posts: 508

well when i am in my car , i sometimes skip KEEP ON DREAMING, HERE COMES THE SUMMER, ( ESPECIALLY since it’s winter now ) I USually reserve the jammin’ blast time in my car, don’t listen to it at home , but i do at work also, in which i listen to the whole cd of whatever..  so i have to get the hottest songs playing in that time frame in the car at least , i know that sounds anal, but you know what i mean, .....LOL…GOSH….HONESTY IS A moshpit and a hoot, whatta ya gonna do !!!!  >>  hehehehehheh

i would say here comes the summer and the infinte star are my least favs from the album i would say ... keep on dreaming has a good groove ... i liked it smile

Total Posts: 230

The only song I dislike on Tigermouth is “Queen of the World” - I tried listening to it, hoping it would grow on me… unfortunately, it refuses to wink
I can’t stand that track so much, I skip it when listening to the whole album - and I almost never do it with other records :?

heh, cool to hear yalls opinions, sometimes you feel bad that you don’t like every inch of it, but yeah, that’s why at work i can take time to try to let it sink in, and it does…..eventually

Queen of the world is not the best song ... but even on “becoming X” an album i listen to, since it came out and i hear it often ... even there is one song i don¥t like that much, and i think this album is one of the best albums of the 90ies ... cause of kelli, her voice, her coolness and the music (like tesco suicide or something)

But tigermouth is great ... i was glad to hear, that kelli did “wings in motion” accustic on the radio show ... its just such a great song with great lyrics ...

Total Posts: 230

Yeah, “Wings in Motion” is brilliant! But the acoustic version aired on the radio show sucked - it was way too slow rolleyes

it was too short, cause of the fu.king radio station. I hate it!

it goes around, goes around , goes around>>>>>>>feel no sorrow, if i can’t fly i think i’ll die, loneliness…...

*incatlove*

SUPER LOVER

yeah, in cat scratchy love, marks on the back, mmeeooowww, I WILL hurt you , then i will make you feel better, you likey???

hehe! smile *purring*

yeah, saw Metso, he is cool looking, ......

well not my type of male cat i think