Forum

kelli panther tatt 2

Forums Latest Post Info
2 of 6

Total Posts: 550

you getting sweet, sweeter, sweetest and cute, cuter, cutest little purring kitty smile
Sharpened claws are okay for me. Love that, too smile

I wanna see that tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total Posts: 508

yeah, hopefully will be displayed as soon as he gets schtuff all ready…heh, u are a sweetie 2… :wink: oohh, it’s getting kind of crispy here in Dallas, but i like winter better than summer..!! :D will chat later, gotta run some errrands :!:

in my country it gets colder every day. I like winter, too smile More than summer. Just for a sun bath i like the sun to heat up my fur, so i can hunt the night all the mice ... i need power for that hunting. smile

Sweetie, why are you so far away from me? smile

Thats will be a big problem for our children, i think *g*

heeeehheh.

puff

Total Posts: 230

This thread is starting to get reeeeally interresting LOL Keep it going :D

well what about animals and children? some kitties and some babies ... that would be lovely.
You can pounce around freely as often as you like. I am more like the lazy cat in the background. Relaxing all day and taking care of our yound kitties. Feed them, bring them to bed, show how them how to catch mice and stuff a little kitty needs in the world of humans smile

i hope that pouncing around is not with other male cats? Cause i don¥t like open relationships.  smile

Still the distance between us? :( Hmmm ... thats quite a difficult start for two young cats in love *looool*

nononono…dear

no big daddeh cat, i am a one tomcat hooch!!!! heheheheheh,  :wink: i am your beck and call-girl, kids are needed for some people 8) , but i am not geared for them in my personality…..we can have our own cat fun, prowling in the night and whooping on the spot, whatever that means, heeheeeeee…......

I am yours, kitty smile

Your sweet and purring capabilities conquered my heart!

Sharpen those claws and let us catch some mice in the night.
( I think that would be romantic for cats? *g*)

So you are my kitty ... hmmm thats quite sexual, isn¥t it? *g*

Cats have this quite interessting sex life smile

have you heard of SUICIDE GIRLS.com ? , heeee…..

you mean threesome? smile

mmmmhhhh…..

i supposem!!!!  does that offendeth thee????

well i like it more with two guys and one women ...  does that irritate you? i don¥t mean a bisexual thing ... just two heteromen and a women ... the idea is really interessting smile

moshi

moshi

toy !!!! heheehehhehh

nope i would be and i am male of course! i would be purring the whole time *g*