Forum

kelli panther tatt 2

Forums Latest Post Info
6 of 6

Total Posts: 550

i did send the pics ... enjoy, or not enjoy ... whatever smile

yep i worked all day on to read stuff from my students (i am a tutor, too), and learn about the difference between korrelation and significane in statistics ... that took the whole day ... i am tired, too, but i don¥t want to sleep now ....

Total Posts: 508

cool, you sound like an interesting guy, mmmeeoo, i am listening to this beautiful choral cd, AVRO pART, TE DEUM,, beautiful , beautiful..

you know what, i actually have to go somewhere right now, i wasn’t gonna go , but i think i need to ... talk later catdaddy!!

don¥t know the CD ... sounds nice ... did you get the pics ... ?

Yeah i am interessting *lol*, A freaking meowmeow i am smile

[quote author=“kitty2themax”]you know what, i actually have to go somewhere right now, i wasn’t gonna go , but i think i need to ... talk later catdaddy!!

???? hmmm did my pics scared you away? smile

Good night *meow*

no they didn’t, please don’t think so, i had come home to take a knap initially, but i got my second wind and i didn’t want to procrastinate with my peops and visiting them, so i wanted to go, it’s just an integrity thing and not being selfish,>> and now i am getting ready to go to the fetish thing, just to watch, not participate, i don’t get a whole lot out alot so this is the night,....and i work at night time during the week an d saturday right now , so if i don’t answer right away, i might be at work..come january i will be at 3:30 - midnight hours, off weekends, ok!!!

cat daddy- gogo is a hottie fighter , from kill bill

hey , and i will need to send you pics, but they might have to be thru mail, send me your address if you don’t mind on the email thingy…

Total Posts: 122

Hiya Kitty, if i can just jump in here.  On the Yahoo group you have to have cookies enabled for the site, or the sign in doesn’t work.
Then click on ‘Photos’ and you will see a number of sub folders with different subjects.
If you’re still having problems with it, please do let me know smile

Hey Tom i agree wholeheartedly, Cathrine Bell in JAG is very very very HOT !!!!  LOL

Total Posts: 56

its really quite funny, how diffrent people can be yet have the same taste in tatoo’s, my friend dan, has the same tatoo as kelli, and has just joind the army (again) but really, they army is for him, dan, makes forest gump look like a candidate for mensa, he is a little dim he says the same kinda thing as britney does on farenhite 911

mmeeoooowww.

thanks cat people…

[quote author=“Corky”]
Hey Tom i agree wholeheartedly, Cathrine Bell in JAG is very very very HOT !!!!  LOL

There was one show, where she was on the beach and the one guy told her to take of her bra smile You didn¥t see anything, but the just the imagination was nice *g*