Forum

spin sugar evil laugh and crying>>>>>>>

Forums Latest Post Info
1 of 3

Total Posts: 508

sweet KELLI   >> is it you that also does the laugh , cry dub thingy on SPIN SPIN SUGAH? sorry if i am wrong on that, but don’t know who else they would use since you are the female voice for that album anyway….of course muh loves to hear your voice in whatever act you have been with..was listening to becoming x AGAIN…..mmmmeeeoooowwwww….anyhoo, it’s just extremely sexy sounding 2 me….!!!!!! thanx for your eternally luscious vocals…..

Total Posts: 122

Kitty, have you heard the other mixes of Spin Spin Sugar ?  Personaly i think the radio edit version (that’s the version also used on the video, & UK re-release album) is the best.
Well worth a listen if you get a copy. Many Pimps songs have several different mixes, the difference between them is amazing.

Total Posts: 550

yeah the radio edit ... SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH smile

i especially like kellis voice when she does that “Sugaaaaaah” smile
shakes me every time *g*

Total Posts: 36

I’m not sure I know what you mean. “Laugh/Cry” thing?  :?. I know the part you mean where Kelli sings “Sugarrr…” at the end, but that’s it.

she means the album version ... the intermezzo where the woman is crying and laughing ...

i think its a sample ...

i don¥t have the CD with me right now. could anyone look in the booklet if there is any info on it?

Hi Jake, what Kitty’s refering to is the mix of Spin Spin Sugar on the USA release of Becoming X. 
It’s a version called the album mix, and about 3/4 of the way through the song Kelli starts crying hystericly.

is this a version i don¥t know about? arghhhhhhhhh!? i own the single you know smile

I think it’s the same version Tom LOL
BTW, there are at least TWO Spin Spin Sugar CD singles.

[quote author=“Corky”]Hi Jake, what Kitty’s refering to is the mix of Spin Spin Sugar on the USA release of Becoming X. 
It’s a version called the album mix, and about 3/4 of the way through the song Kelli starts crying hystericly.

Crying & laughing hystericly I should have said.
smile

yep. you got me :( so its the album version? and its really kelli that laughs and cries?

i don¥t own anything like someone special, who¥s name begins with an C and ends with a Y ... you know *g* ... this person has everything, spends all his money to collect all things related to kelli ... what a freak!

(you know i love you, but i hope that someday, you will give me everything you own *g*)

A FREAK !!!!!!!!!!  :shock: 
Hmmm there could be some truth there :wink:

I bought the Japanese version of Becoming X a while back….it even has Walk The Rain on it LOL

YOU BASTARD! Give that to me! 

R
I
G
H
T

N
O
W
!
!
!
!
:shock:

you know i am more fan from the early pimps, cause i was there, when they was first played at the radio! i deserve it! I DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU OWN! EVERYTHING! Including the ladies of course *g*

yall are funny, such an explosion of confusion and elation over the song, yeah, it’s on the Becoming X Album, that’s all, no special remix, but yeah i like the dvd of the video for that also.i got that version alittle bit where the asian chic is dancing on my answering machine.hehehehheehehee….

Tom !!!!  calm down or I won’t show you the two photos found the other day in a magazine :wink:

Ok, ok here they are,

http://theinfinitestar.co.uk/kelli_detour1.jpg
http://theinfinitestar.co.uk/kelli_detour2.jpg
(I used to have a hat like that :shock: )

Did you see the other photos on the rest of this page ?  Added them a couple of weeks ago. 
http://theinfinitestar.co.uk/kelli_photos3.html

Hey Kitty, that version on your US release Becoming X is called the ‘album mix’, there’s about 6 different versions of Spin Spin Sugar altogther LOL (that’s a lot)

yeah corky those are cute pics of her, please send me any you find, wish i could see her own videos,  other than Sneaker Pimps….heeehehehe, thanks

kelli needs to write us, we are all feeling FRISKY, WINKS>>>