Forum

spin sugar evil laugh and crying>>>>>>>

Forums Latest Post Info
2 of 3

Total Posts: 550

[quote author=“Corky”]
Did you see the other photos on the rest of this page ?  Added them a couple of weeks ago. 

Hehe, yep of course. I am on your site nearly every day, to figure out some new sexy detals about kelli the cat. So of course i saw the pics smile
The new pics are gorgeous. Where the hell do you find things like that? Not with googling or ebaying i suppose?

Total Posts: 508

MORE KELLI PHOTOS

MMMEOEOOOWWWW, JUST CAN’T GET ENUFFF…..BOW DOWN….AND WANNA SAY, YOU CATS ARE COOL,,,,,PPPPUURRRRRR 4EVER

you are are grazy and keyed up kittie ... you need some one to take care of you *g*

Does it work with your owner now? I mean he has to be nice to some grazy kitte like you. Do you get good meals and milk and he plays with you, i hope?

:D

Total Posts: 51

Luciano Berio

Hey Kids!
You’ll find that the woman’s laughter and subsequent strange groaning is a sample from an old Luciano Berio record.
You should check him out he’s pretty cool.

Kx

i knew it. it is a sample! smile Juhu, what did i win corky? Your Kelli and early pimps CD collection? Come on, you know that i deserve it! :D

thanx 4 luciano reference…......thingy

mmemeeeeoooowww, keyed up and can also get in a low place like home, just embrace it catdaddeh….and my main squeeeze is very cool, yeah, muh is just a freaky kitty. hey kelli ..hope your gigs go well////and wish i could get the sneaker pimps of cd singles at Tower, but they are out and say they can’t order them, the Becoming X was back in 1996 i think, uuugghhhhhhh and just finished book on tape of Red SCarf Girl, about Mao Tse Tung, very interesting, now it’s time for Memoirs of a Geisha….see now, i wanna play cat daddeh and you are in your box>>>>SUBSEQUENT, now that’s a sexeh word, thanx kelli, winks>>

Total Posts: 51

Re: Luciano Berio

[quote author=“kelli”]Hey Kids!
You’ll find that the woman’s laughter and subsequent strange groaning is a sample from an old Luciano Berio record.
You should check him out he’s pretty cool.

Kx

:oops:  Ooooo all this time i thought it was you Kelli !!!!!!  :shock:

Well done Tom for spotting it.
(You ain’t getting nothing though LOL )

it’s all women , we are very passionate creatures, sometimes we just hide it well…....MOO- HAH- HAHHAHHAHAH…but, i am starting to feel like the only crazeee gggiiirrrrrlllllllll on this forum…..eeeeekkkkless

you are grazy, freaky and weird ... a perfect threesome for a sweet kittie like you smile

I do own some pimps singles of course. I was a big fan till kelli was asked to leave. I think the kelli pimps were great. the new ones are :(
And “I am X” ... i don¥t like it either. But everyone as he wish. But i heard some rumours about a member of this band talking shit. And thats when i really was disappointed about this special guy.

However.

Kitty. i am here again.  Yep, i was in my box, but cats sleep average 20 hours per day. so i am pretty good in staying up smile

I WANNA PLAY WITH KITTIE!

i am here, wanna scuffle

Hmmm thats difficult ... i think the time difference between us ist really productive for playing :(

What shall we do? I¥d love to play tag smile

i guess it will just be hit or miss, but don’t be a stranger…...i’ts fun talking when we can….

of course ...

ok, WHERE’S EVERYBODY, did you all make it to Kelli’s gigs?...ppppuurrrrrrrrrr

i am here sweetness, but i think you are sleeping right now :( Or lick your fur clean or something. Perhaps you are hunting? :(