Forum

spin sugar evil laugh and crying>>>>>>>

Forums Latest Post Info
3 of 3

Total Posts: 508

I AM UP now, don’t know when you wrote those, but i think u are asleep now, uuugghhh, 2 ships passing in the night

Total Posts: 550

whats the time in your country now? it 8:35 am in vienna !

it is , eh-hemmmmm..1:33 AM , NO biggie, i am up till about 3 am usually anyway…oh good, so you are up for the day i guess or about to go to work…>???

i need to drive to some car repair shop, to get my new car complete with the insurance and stuff.

Work, a bit today ... but from home, learning and studying for my final exam(s)

subsequent groaning….....

i seen attention, see thru the me, i want perfection…..well, hope you do well on your tests, sounds attrocious, i always get kind of nervous….what’s the weather like there….

“blue sky” and sun ... but not that warm really ... but i like colder days more than warm ones ... my fur is pretty thick

i am a sleek black kitty, with blue gray eyes…here it is pretty crispy cold outside , but tonight was and is beautiful black/blue in the sky….yum…yeah, masuimi is just a nice thing , that’s all, she is mainly a fetish model, she does fire breathing and she is hella flexible, mmeeeooooowwwwwww

do you like kitties more than tomcats? :(

well, i want 2 settle with a tomcat….BUT, kitties are always a fun addition, i think we have covered this before, winks>>i don’t know , as far as aesthetics and beauty, women have it in the bag, don’t know why, i just am so intrigued and ever drawn to them….it’s like closest thing to heaven or perfection…..

if you like, wish we could find gazillion pics of kelli….the other guys have been quiet, corky and soulburner

hehehe smile she is hot, i think!

but she won¥t be on my top 10 list, if this list would exist.
Its a bit too perfect the whole idea behind it.
her breast aren¥t real, either, are they?

corky and soulburner are always lazy cats smile

yeah, .very nice , brown eyes too,

do you have pics like these of yourself? smile

love in traffic, on our way to oblivion

i openend a new thread in the weird and wonderful section! Lets get it on there smile