Forum

tigermouth: all sorts of (tiger)thinks :)

Forums Latest Post Info
Total Posts: 550

Today i heard the chorus of this song at least for the 300th time. But just today i noticed the second silent voice during the chorus. Is that really kelli that sings? It feels a bit like keyboard or something, but its a voice. i am sure. Its a monoton voice over the lead vocals of kelli. I really like it.

Its just so grazy, that i noticed it just today. (Though) i am musician, i should have known this better :(

btw. its one of the best tigermouth songs, together with Wings in motion and Inferno of course ...
If there would be a poll for the sexiest voive of kelli in her songs, i would vote for the verse of inferno high love smile

Total Posts: 230

I’ve read somewhere that if you can hear new sounds on a record that you thought you’ve known minutely, it simply means that the record is great smile

thats just what i thought smile

Total Posts: 508

hey gang…yeah, that secret track, Tigermouth IS definitely snazzy and her voice is mmeoeooowww, i will listen closer for the other voice you mentioned….

sweetness, i am not talking about tigermouth ... i was talking about “kids” ...

otay, my bad, eeekkk, anyway, i will listen for extra voices anywhere, aagggghhhh, scold much????HEHEHHEEHE

h‰‰‰?????

a questioned laugh…..????? me no understandy…

[quote author=“kitty2themax”]
scold much????HEHEHHEEHE

What does that mean?

it’s just a kind of “Clueless” movie way of saying you scolded me for not getting the song right you were talking about, just silliness, heee, glad you are out of your coma…..was missin’ cat daddeh luvah

sweet smile