Forum

aahhhh daddy, i’m learnin’ about kelli’s voodoo….

Forums Latest Post Info
1 of 2

Total Posts: 508

yeah, our dj played a mixed club version of LOVE IN TRAFFIC

Total Posts: 550

such DJs are not here in austria? :(

but the argument with the gun is great smile perhapy i can persuade some DJs to play kelli¥s music more often smile

yeah, it was real cool to hear something so familiar, .......SHE MUST BE A THELMA OR LOUISE, SHE MUST BE A POSTMODERN SLEAZE…...

do you know the video from that song? kelli looks so cute in it smile *drooling*

but my fav is 6 underground. cause the haircut with all those wild tails everywhere is just too sexy ... *drrolinglikehomersimpson*

tesko

are there any pictures from tonight? where do you get to know those sweetie girls? there aren¥t any in vienna :(

CARMINIA burana

thats the place you are working in?

is there any pic of you?

no i don’t work there

i like the ones with kitties wearing pony tails smile

man , i wish we could simply copy paste on here, i could send you pics i like….is there a way to do that..or i could send on your personal email.. oohhh, my incense smells yummmmm, HOPE KELLI CAN WRITE AGAIN , IN BETWEEN GIGS…..

yep pics are welcome everytime smile you already should have my email?

yes, or i can give you the link or HTTP address on here, then just copy paste and look , but i don’t think you can go straight to the site from clicking on it, don’t know how Corky did that for my tatt pics..

the link thing works for me ... it opens directly in a new window!

perhaps we should have a own thread “kitty and ToM talking about hot babes” or something .... cause we might be a bit too serious about that in the kelli section smile

yeah, know what you mean

i think i¥ll open a new thread ... lets talk there!