Forum

Greetings from Italy

Forums Latest Post Info
Total Posts: 1

Hi guys,

just introducing myself…
I’m an Italian fan of KA, I discovered her music not a long time ago…
I liked very much Becoming X but I think she’s improved a lot…

my favourite song is “Sunlight In The Rain”, i find it sweet and amazing!

sorry for my poor English,

“Ciao” from Italy!

4 Kelly: when will I see You in Italy?

:D

Total Posts: 508

oh my gosh, yeah, that’s a cool song….and #10 on Tigermouth is slow and yummy itself…  :wink:like the whole album but sometimes only have time for a few choice cuts….

Total Posts: 122

Hi Pops,  :D   I’ve got to say ‘Sunlight In The Rain’ is my fav Kelli song too.  It’s such a sexy dreamy song.

Total Posts: 550

well, i think we should have a italy - austria - poland connection ...

three countries, kelli should tour in ... mostly austria of course smile

siiigghhhh…...neglected over here in the states, mmmeeooowww,...

who needs the states anyway? *lol*

just kidding! smile

aaahhhhh…...you will get a caning for that statement, without the states, some people wouldn’t have anything to whine about, it’s a love / hate relationship…...we all need each other, get over the history crap…..we are just mere humans, seperated geographically…..heheeheeeeee, we can change the future for the better, but not the past..

what would be our cubs then? amercian or european?

they would be fantabulous kelli kitties..intergalactic ones…......with a blaze of colors….. and kelli fangs, winks>>>>

and some “wings” in motion? smile with some inferno high love!

yeah INFERNAL KITTIES, that sounds cool…..infernal wicked hella kitties being all scruffy and polishing off the whiskey like kelli refers to in that song….don’t remember, but sure yall do….oh yeah, “last boy on earth song” that’s cute knowing she is so adamant at finishing it ....hheeee

always thought this song is about me :(

don’t we all, male or female at some point….but wish people that dig ya, would just come out and say it and not be bashful , you know…also , last sunday i scratched a male cat on his neck and he took me outside and made a point to tell me he totally likes that, like you said, ....nifty heh??

*jealous*

:twisted: 

:evil:

don’t be raging, you said you got hot chocolate with another girl kitty, mmeeeoooowww on you… :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :!:  :wink:

sorry ... to be continued in “Kitty and ToM talkin about sweetness smile