Forum

kelli on launch

Forums Latest Post Info
Total Posts: 508

http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1005595  yeah, kelli with bootsy is on launch, that’s cool, so probably will get more attention in the states cuz a lot of peops watch videos there instead of other sources, ..... and she’s cute when she dances…!!!! smiles>>

Total Posts: 550

That video is so hot. Did you see the making of? you see metso there too!

you find the link in the video section of corky¥s site!

yes x’s 3, very hott, mmeeeooowwww, she is total cute2the max , yes saw the making of

the white hair are a bit of ... well i didn¥t like them first, but its kelli ... she is hot anyway smile

OH YEAH, DEFINITELY, she seems real petite and stuff..

what do you think of metso? is he hot? smile

Total Posts: 230

Oh yeah, “Play with Bootsy” was the first time I’ve heard Kelli’s voice! The song is brilliant, the video is super cool… it rocks, it simply rocks wink

Total Posts: 122
[quote author=“kitty2themax”]OH YEAH, DEFINITELY, she seems real petite and stuff..

Yeah, she’s around 5 ft.  Metso also made her outfits for the Bootsy vid.
I like the one with ‘BOOTSY’ across the bum LOL

yeah that is cute, well, is metso the Italian looking tall dood, i am not sure, the one in the interview of the making of…i assume but don’t know, it would be cool to have a face to the email mystery person

he is the one, that holds the hand of kelli, when she is walking through the set of “play with bootsy - the making of”

ok i will watch again to catch it

tell me what you think, afterwards!