Forums Latest Post Info
1 of 2

Total Posts: 508

HOPE YALL HAD yummy gig experience…...love and kisses from kitty raspberry

Total Posts: 550

from me too! smile

Total Posts: 34

thankyou

Just got back after a brilliant experience, absolutely loved every moment of it…..very tired now…sleep for 2 days now…...aaaaaa .........aaaaaaa….......aaaaaaaaaa….........aaaaaaaaaa…........

that’s cool, happy 4 yah…..yall get some sleep and dream yummy dreams !!!!!!!  loves on kelli !!!! from catdaddeh and kitty…..

LOL

Total Posts: 54

Hey im new 2 the forum….i wanted 2 apologise 4 being what seemed like a totally mad fan @ the charlotte last night! yes its me the girl who had the big cheesy grin on her face through out kelli’s set! I feel pretty pathetic at handing a bunch of papers over for kelli to sign…..i was totally in awe of her (and fairly intoxicated by cheap calsburg) but besides this it was a magical and inspiring night!

cool story! welcome to the forum. How did you get to know kelli¥s music?

Where there any pics taken at the gig you went?

Some cats in here are really hoping for new pics! FINALLY :(

hey stace, that’s cool you got to see her live, sounds like you had fun, and yeah being alittle buzzy makes things more intense and fantastic…..you were lucky to even be there.  And don’t feel weird or bad, i would be there right with you grinning away or at least staring intensely, taking it in…...winks>>>

hey thanks 4 reassuring me! i did take photos ( on my crappy mobile phone) but they didnt really work out and are really blurry :?

no problem at all, it’s exciting nonetheless…..

stace, could you post the pics ... though they aren¥t good?

i could give it ago but not totally sure how 2 do it

well the img function doesn¥t work now :( Perhaps you could send it corky, He could put them on his website?

Corky ... “www.theinfinitestar.co.uk” site
(Best kelli site in der world *g* i know he likes this, when i say it!)

ok ill give it a go….will send em in next few days (ran out of credit on fone and it costs 25p 2 send pics 2 my comp) will try my best but im a bit dumb when it comes to computers. smile

oh no hun, i had to get corky to help me with some pics i had, he is the master jedi at that..we are just technologically challenged, winks>>>

Makes everything okay, he will! smile

@ stacy: thx ... let us know, when they are somewhere online!