Forum

Guitars

Forums Latest Post Info
2 of 4

Total Posts: 2

Hey everyone!!
I see this topic really hasn’t been active in a while but figured I would toss my two cents in anyway since playing guitar takes up about 25 to 30 hours of my week sometimes.  I have a couple of Jackson customs, a fender telecaster custom loaded with DiMarzio humbuckers, a tricked out cheap Peavey Predator Plus (that I like as much as my customs so money isn’t everything, I think I paid $250 u.s. for it brand new), a nylon string classical Ovation, and a banjo that I don’t even know how to tune yet… but I promised my grandpa that I would learn to play one soooo… As far as Amps and FX go, I use a Peavey speacial 212, and Envoy 110, FX…. you can never have too many of those, when the band plays the local bars and stuff for simplicities sake I use either a Korg Toneworks AX1000G multi-effects unit or a Digitech GNX3 multi-effects board.  The Digitech I just got not too long ago because the thing has a built in 8-track recorder that opens up the ability to layer nearly countless parts together on stage that I can playback through my amplifier on stage, or though the P.A. as a seperate channel, which has been really cool as far as opening up creative doors I had never thought of before.  Anyway I have probably bored anybody reading this senseless!!! I kinda get carried away when it comes to this kind of stuff, but if anybody has any guitar questions feel free to ask me… I am more than happy to help out with anything from gear to playing. 

Happy Playing to ya!!
Jeff Kaufmann
Eau Claire, Wisconsin U.S.

Total Posts: 550

i like these freaky attitude of course!

i could tell you the same thing about my bass playing *g*

Total Posts: 508

response to guitar question::2 soulburner

soulburner said: Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:23 pm   Post subject: 
Ladies and gents, I wish to announce that I am learning to play electric guitar! 
I simply thought it’s cool to know how to play and it’s a huge mistake to have an instrument at home and not know how to use it, lol
  YEAH, I AM LIKE THAT too, alittle impatient for thinking i have to know everything possible about the guitar before i can just play it, but i think i play more by ear than techniques or by the book, but i know it’s important !!!!!! i got a cool death metal petal, sounds great and razor sharp…..and have a cute teeny MICRO CUBE amp for the guitar, i can’t get real loud at home cuz the woman living above me ( apartment condos) ......talk later….have you heard of Lacuna Coil, yeah, the lead singer girl is hott….

Total Posts: 230

Hah, yeah, the Lacuna Coil’s lead singer is pretty cool grin
But personally, I think that Tarja Turunen from Nightwish is the hottest, she’s 100% my type and… she looks pretty much like a friend of mine :>
Pic: http://strefa.rockmetal.art.pl/ankieta/tarja-turunen.jpg

i am afraid we don┬ąt have the same taste @ soulburner. :(

yeah, i am with cat daddeh on that, like her hair, but i need dark eyes, hehehhehheheheh,.....but it’s all good , different tastes, that’s all….

here cat daddeh

tell me if she is more your taste the one i was talking about                   http://www.csteel.net/images/blog/lacunacoil/cristina_15.jpg 

intense, sultry, scary and sexy all at the same time…!!!!!! :wink:  :twisted:

she is more my type of cat smile but not the real thing *g*

what’s the “real” thing to you babeh??

I said it alreay ...

but for basses is a different thing, to get this back to the topic:

“STATUS” BASSES ARE MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.status-graphite.com/status/carts3/frames/frame3.htm

oh yeah, that’s a beast of a base, sexy…...ooohhh, don’t get 2 maddd, wonder what you might do 2me? i dare u!!!!!

That bass makes me hot everytime i see it ...

Its so hot! And he wants sex everytime i look at him! Perfect smile
(i own a status bass myself!)

Total Posts: 230

Yep, Cristina Scabbia is the hottest metal chick ever… but that’s what everyone say, I want to be a tiny bit more original :D
I think that I like Tarja from Nightwish mostly because she looks very much like a friend of mine, who I really really like a lot wink

I don’t really have a defined type of beauty I like… the only thing I don’t like is very short hair - like Kelli has on the cover of “Becoming X”.

You can find pictures of nearly all metal girls here: http://strefa.rockmetal.art.pl/ankieta/ankieta.htm - you can also vote and rate them wink Pretty cool website (Polish) smile

ok, cool site, will check i t out, yeah, it’s good to stray from the pack sometimes and not do what’s trendy….

[quote author=“soulburner”]
I think that I like Tarja from Nightwish mostly because she looks very much like a friend of mine, who I really really like a lot wink

Now, all seems clear for me smile

Thats the girl you were talking about in the chat? smile

Hehe GO FOR IT!