Forum

Guitars

Forums Latest Post Info
3 of 4

Total Posts: 230

Nope, that’s not the girl I was talking about on the chat (mission still in progress wink). Unfortunately, the girl I am talking about now has a boyfriend and they plan to get married :cry: Oh well, I got over it long ago wink ...or did I? LOL

Total Posts: 550

the cool girls always get the wrong men :(

Total Posts: 230

Yeah, so it seems. But I know a cool girl and there is a huge chance that she shall get me, and I am the right man, yeah :D

great! thats cool!

Total Posts: 508

speaking of cat love, you said what am i doing with you cat daddeh, we are not doing anything besides talking about fun stuff and i am open to anyone joining in, we have just been talking the most…which is cool and fun ...the ocean is a big divider…... and with us not hanging out in person , it kind of keeps the mystery alive !!!!!

h‰? i think i don¥t get your point!

well when i spoke of the hott indian dood with long hair , someone doesn’t have to fit all the “requirements” for me to be human, you know, that’s all i meant…there is always other things that can rock other than our expectations of what we want in a person..

no i get it! You are absolutly right, sweetness of heaven!

THANx, now the next topic…like cute fluffy pink kittens

we are her property; we are her psychic cats! smile

POWERPUFF KELLI KITTENS….

POWERPUFF! Yeah ... know the TV Show?

quess whats my fav powerpuff girl? smile

the pigtail one, but i favor bubbles, the blonde hair one, have a little stuffed doll of her actually…mmeeoooowwwww

bubbles of course is my fav too ...

isn¥t her haircut called “pony tails” ?

thats so cute

although she is blonde, she is so cute and sweet ... and can be mad ... i like that ...

GIVE ME YOUR DOLL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hheeeee, yeah pony tails are like one in the back, whatever….but yeah, i like it when you are bossy…heheheehehe, i get tired of being the one with the balls, a kitten with balls, that is!!!!!