Forum

Any videos out there ?????

Forums Latest Post Info
Total Posts: 122

Hi you lot, does anyone have video of Kelli on tv ??
The old Pimps were on tv quite a lot, interviews on MTV, performing on various shows, etc, and Kelli did an interview or two in Europe when ‘Play With Bootsy’ came out, so maybe you have a video or two tucked away in your collection ????
If anyone does have something, please give me a shout at,
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Cheers smile

Oh while i’m here, i’ll show you this mini car licence plate my aunt sent me from San Diego.

http://theinfinitestar.co.uk/kelli_licenceplate.jpg

You can get these everywhere out there, but i thought it was very cute :D

Total Posts: 9

Ive got the dvd of the Becoming X Videos, but I guess you are after TV slot stuff, live appearances, etc?

I would be really interested in any new vids, I know the Play with Bootsy vid is on the Bootsy cd.I saw a site a while ago showing some screenshots of the Kids video but I have not seen anything in full.

There was a promo vid sent out by onelittleindian to some of the first to order Tigermouth, anyone got a copy I can take a peek at?

If onelittleindian did a dvd release of the Tigermouth vids I would definately buy it.

Yep, Kelli has appeared in at least 7 official videos so far, the 4 Pimps ones, Play With Bootsy, Inferno High Love, & Kids, it’d be great to see them all on one DVD.

There are also videos for ‘Up In Flames’, & ‘Payback Time’, but sadly Kelli doesn’t appear in ether of them.
BTW, have you seen the ‘Making of Play With Bootsy’ ?  It’s well worth seeing, the link is on Bootsy’s offical site, and my site.

Yeah, it’s the live tv stuff i’m looking for, there must be quite a lot out there. I’ve got 4 appearences from UK tv, but it’d be great to see something from Europe or the USA (or indeed anything more from the UK).  :wink:

I’ve just sent you a private message Batman :wink:

Total Posts: 9

Check your messages Corky :D