Forum

Just had to tell you Kelli

Forums Latest Post Info
Total Posts: 1

Hi Kelli,
I’ve been meaning to contact you with some fan mail for years so here it is.  I purchased “Becoming X” when it came out, and to this day, I still listen to that CD at least once a week.  It’s the one album I listen to that has never gotten old.  I can’t put my finger on it but you captured something when you sang those songs that put me in another place.  Even though I’m a 50 year old male, and those songs target mostly young females, I’m was still always hooked to the emotion and depth that you channeled.  I’m a musician myself and so appreciate the work you did.  I’ve told many friends that if I were ever stuck on an island and could only have 3 CDs to listen to, “Becoming X” would be one of them, along with “Dark Side Of The Moon” and Ozzy’s “Speak Of The Devil”.  I’m definitely pursuing getting your latest material and looking forward to hearing your incredible voice again.  Thank you so much for your contribution to my peace of mind and joy over the last 15 years.  -Kirk Layne, Singer Songwriter, iyam.net