******HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI*******

Forums Latest Post Info
1 of 2

Total Posts: 122

http://www.theinfinitestar.co.uk/birthday.jpg

Have a wonderful day :D

Total Posts: 51

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI !!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE DREAMS AND MUSIC YOU’RE GIVING US !

Hope we can repay you sometime smile

LOVE XXX

Total Posts: 550

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Total Posts: 3

sorry that was me up there, i thought i logged-in :oops:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN :D 8)

Happy Birthday!!!

Hi Kelli,

Hope that you have a great time!!!

All the best,        EVIL STU. :D 8)  LOL

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLI ALI :D ! You’re such an inspiration! I hope you have a wonderful day. May many blessings come your way! Hope you got everything you deserved! Yay!!!

All the best,

Ashley

Happy Birthday to the Original Psychic Cat!  8)

Terry. xo

Happy Birthday Kelli !

Happy Birthday Kelli. Hope you have a great one. OH!, I love Psychic Cat!
Thanx for making such good, happy, and the most sweetest sounding music. Your the BEST ! My best wishes to ya,  :D
Steve,

Happy B-Day BABY!!!

Happy birthday kelli. I want to thank you for being a firecracker.And not conforming.And being true to your self.And making music that matters.And making the 2 best albums that are so damn catchy and still have substance.And for being sexy while still having control.And for being a strong woman.I love your music SO much! Thanks for being SO honest in your craft and rocking our worlds with song! :D

P.s.
Im new to the group.I wrote the happy b-day baby post.I just wanted to say hey!

Happy B-Day to a wonderful inspiration!!

Happy Birthday Kelli!!!

I am ashamed that I didn’t hear about you until early this year. :oops:  Ever since then, your music has been a shoulder to lean on when in need of an escape from every-day life. I just wanted to say one other thing… I have recently began working on a web page in dedication to Linkin Park (thats how I came to know about you)  but have built within it a sub-site that is dedicated to you. it is still under construction but if you can find time, please visit http://joscl13.tripod.com

Happy Birthday again, and enjoy your special day!

Total Posts: 4

Kelli’s Birthday

raspberry Hey Kelli, Happy Birthday fellow tiger star, Hope you get everything you wanted and maybe a few things you weren’t expecting but wanna keep anyway. Best wishes!

Hey!! Happy birthday Kelli!! Mine was just 2 days ago! Hope you have a great day, and you everything you wish for!! xxx

Total Posts: 1

Happy Birthday Kelli! Hope you have the coolest one ever! Rock on & Take care!
gf

Total Posts: 2

Happy birthday!

Total Posts: 9

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Baby, Keep doing the things you do…...

Be cool, be happy, be free.