Forum

Fahrenheit 911

Forums Latest Post Info
1 of 2

Total Posts: 51

Hey People,

Hope that life is treating you well.
I’m quite innebriated and mellow, just wanted to say Hello and I was wondering if any one has seen Fahrenheit 911 yet?

Maybe you should check it out, I really recommend it, It may depress you but let’s face it, we need to start understanding why the world is the way that it is and this film is a very good crash course in understanding corporate and political greed.

Vive La Rock ‘n’ Roll!

Kx

Total Posts: 550

i saw the film ... i think its not the best film of mr.moore, but i get his point, though it wasn¥t news to me ...

That some people are idiots and these idiots govern us and make the laws. What shall i say ... Its totally depressing sometimes ...
The only thing is my music, which helps me alot to deal with most of this world leader (i want just the money and power, but i am stupid, so please help me to be an idiot) shit.
And sometimes i ask myself, if democracy is really the best answer to such people. I hope there will be some other non violent answer. I don¥t believe in democracy, if people like the president of the USA are in control of the world and we can¥t do nothing against it really.

Total Posts: 122

Haven’t seen it yet, but will soon.
I guess it will reinforce what i already know, that the most powerful men on our little planet are arrogant, corrupt, and devoid of any real humanity, compassion, or sincerity, whatsoever!!
Bush would be funny if he wasn’t so ####### dangerous. But for hundreds of years our leaders have been playing with our lives, sending millions to die, and causing the deaths of millions more, for the benefit of big business, and their own egos, or beliefs. 
Much is said of our great modern “civilisation”, but in living memory we have had 2 world wars which cost between them over 75 million lives. Countless millions have died since in the endless so called “minor” wars. 
Will it ever change ?  Not a chance when the main obsession of the Western population is trivial pap. Soaps, Big Brother, boob jobs, and other “essentials”.

Consider this

Hey People,

Consider this, the world and humanity is evolving at an amazingly fast rate, due to technonlogical advances which mean that we are living in a totally fresh age, don’t get down hearted!

Don’t give up or think that you are useless in this age!

You are more valid than ever, whether it ‘s in your every day life, just smiling at someone you’ve never met before or if it actually comes down to, doing some reseach on the web and joining organizations that help children or unfortunate people in the world by various means, you can do it.

In fact, I would be so happy to hear that people who visit this site, fans and friends , found something inside themselves to think about the rest of the world and what exactly is going on.

I’m a member of Amnesty International but there are so many other organizations that you can join to try and make a difference.

It’s just too easy to say that politics is for politicians, that’s what the greedy fat cats of this world rely on.

I don’t want to start a Live Aid mission or anything but would certainly like to think that we can all make a difference by sharing some love and time.

There are many ways that you can become part of really cool organizations that are ever growing and becoming very strong.

I’m not a politician and neither are you, I know this but maybe, just maybe, we can all start changing things by way of the internet and protests. We must start taking an interest in the rest of the world’s problems if we really want to be here, Now and make a difference!

Kx

But the questions is ... Does that really prevent evil people to start wars or massacers and slaughter innocent children.?

When i was younger i believed that all people are faithfull and good people. I am not quite sure, if i should believe in this anymore.

I know that everyone for himself can make a difference, by joining organisations. But i think that this doesn¥t really bother our world leader(s).
But you are right Kelli. This is of course better, than to do nothing and just get depressed.
But i don¥t think that it will be enough. I think it needs (i hope i translate that okay) a revolution in the minds of the people.

There are quite just a few people living in industrialized countries. Most people live in the developing world. There are more 100 wars going on in the moment. Nobody cares about it really. If 4000 people die, cause planes crash into the the WTC the whole world cries out. If 1 000 000 people die from starvation in some developing country, the news perhaps say one sentence about it in the news. Why is the WTC and the death of the innocent people involved more interessting or counts more than 1 000 000 people dying from starvation? I don¥t get it really. Is it the distance?

Do get to the point. With revolution in the mind i mean “respect for other people lives and other peoples way of living” ... Most people don¥t have it anymore.  And thats what makes me angry!

Total Posts: 56

this is a racey subject I loved Fahrenheit 11, I have been following Michael moor science he did a documentary about Michigan and the decline in GMC, I have always believe that instead of this war’s on terror that cost a lot of people there lives, why donít the more economically developed countries provide every person who cant get clean water with clean water, food and shelter, its not too much to ask when you work out how much war costs, and then maybe a lot of people would not hate the west,

And toms, the Berlin wall, Tiananmen Square, are all acts of people fighting the system, it can make a difference, and it must

you¥re right ... but everytime somone has to day, before anything will be changed?

the problem with michael moore…

is that he is a puppet of the rothschilds (major illuminati bloodline), and his film is all about getting bush out of office, because bush is part of the same illuminati bloodline as the windsors. this film was released purely to increase kerry’s chance of winning the election. as a sidenote, kerry has the most royal geneaology of any US president in history…this is pretty significant.

yes the film exposes certain facts regarding 9/11, but he really does pull some punches as he’s ignoring the overwhelming amount of evidence that shows it had to be an inside job. 9/11 was 100% about bringing about a new world order. i’m sorry people find this so hard to believe, but if u do you’re just ignoring the evidence or you’ve never read the evidence. the film is good for opening the eyes of people who are new to ideas concerning the government lying to them at every opportunity, but it’s really half-arsed in the eyes of many more detailed researchers in moore’s field…to the extent that it’s dubbed “farenhype 9/11” and there’s a film coming out in response to his with that title.

michael moore will only tread on the toes of those he is told to. if you want to read genuine researches, then go for tim rifat, vernon maxwell, alex jones and david icke….icke easily being the most significant of these.

all of this “war on terror” is an absolute farce…and aldous huxley amongst many many others have predicted the use of terrorism to bring about a global fascist state, which is what the UN and EU are all about…centralising power into the corrupt hands of the few.

i could go on about this topic all day because i’ve studied it for years, and i know most people reading this will say “bollocks” well i’m sorry you’re just plain incorrect.

“condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance” - albert einstein.

and kelli ali your songs are good. smile

the golden mean

just to clarify the comments i made above, i would suggest people new to the subject read the link below:

http://www.rense.com/general58/suspre.htm

this explains concisely the win-win situation in the US elections, and on a bigger scale, the way this ties in with world history and the fact that a few have been controlling the masses for a long long time.

also, i dont disagree with kelli’s comments in this post, and also i dont think this information is remotely negative…it is liberating and eye-opening, and makes sense of all the ridiculous stuff that happens in the world.

“It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.” - nisargadatta.

Hey Kelli

I’ve been a fan of yours for about 7 years now, since i was about 15. I just wanted to say that you have the most beautiful and mysterious voice i have ever heard. Ever since i saw you on mtv in ‘97, i cant turn your music off. Your voice can alway’s calm me down whenever i have a problem or just feel like relaxing. Anyways i dont want to sound like some fruit cake but i was wondering if you are going to be doing any shows out my way on the west coast in the future. I was also wondering why the song paper moon was removed from your album, it’s one of my all time favorite songs.

Thanks for everything!: Dustin

Pretty little kitty

aside from all the political talk….I first heard of you through your old band..and your voice had me searching for pics of you…  You are hot as hell girl..in a sexy bad little cat kinda way…lol wink  Keep up the great music.  And on the political tip, America was founded by penal colonies…so what would you expect?

Hi Kelli.

Haven’t seen 911 yet (although Moore’s Bowling for Clumbine made you think…..seen it yet?), but I’m jumping in on this one to say hi.

We (Visitor) are one of your supports at Chinnery’s next week.  Looking forward to it!

If you want to know what we sound like, we have a few MP3’s you can listen to at http://www.overplay.co.uk/visitor

See you on the 21’st
Jamie

Oh by the way, createsomething - AUSTRALIA was created as a penal colony, not the USA!

Re: the golden mean

[quote author=“Anonymous”]just to clarify the comments i made above, i would suggest people new to the subject read the link below:

http://www.rense.com/general58/suspre.htm

this explains concisely the win-win situation in the US elections, and on a bigger scale, the way this ties in with world history and the fact that a few have been controlling the masses for a long long time.

also, i dont disagree with kelli’s comments in this post, and also i dont think this information is remotely negative…it is liberating and eye-opening, and makes sense of all the ridiculous stuff that happens in the world.

“It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.” - nisargadatta.

Well you’re right about the controlling interests but i really think you’ve been reading too much bad science fiction. the world’s not that well organised to be run by “Illuminati” who, in case nobody’s told you, were actually characters in a work of 70s science fiction which employed the popular “let’s write it in such a way as the readers aren’t sure whether it’s real or not” technique employed to great effect in the Blair Witch Project.

Total Posts: 508

world domination lowdown

it’;s the secret societies, gang…..the ones that control the money rule the world and the politicians, sounds outrageous, but i believe it….. raspberry so really like Kelli said, just being loving to everyday people and stuff, that’s what really matters and don’t LET THE “MAN” GET you down…!!! peace*out :!:  everything counts in small amounts…

Total Posts: 508

here’s an example i found

“In my legal practice, I have seen certain Federal judges controlled or influenced
by large corporations ... by large law firms ... on more than one occasion ...
by special interests. Some ought to be thrown right off the bench
because they are breaking every code of conduct.”
U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch

Hey Kelli,

Its nice to be able to give some direct feedback to an artist that you admire…so fwiw-because I know u have a lot of fans, I’d just like to say that I think you’re an amazing singer/songwriter and wish you nothing but continued success on your musical journey. You’re also a real cutie, so I’m sure your boyfriend is feeling pretty lucky-if he isnt, remind him that everyone’s replaceable. j/k LOL

My 2c regarding US politics: If anything can be gathered from the recent re-election of Bush as president is the dramatic shift to the right that the US has taken. For me its indicative of how ignorant and backward the American population has become. I’m sure part of that shift is due to the greater vocalism of religious zealots and the apathy from the rest of the population that doesn’t take politics seriously as they should. Of course I’m merely scratching the surface on this topic here. Sadly, I think things are only going to get worse before they get better.

I feel quite fortunate that things are not so bad here in Canada. Our health care system and our rights and freedoms are still relatively intact. I’m proud to say that we’re not a nation of gun-toting, pea-brained world bullies that the US has become. Of course I’m not including the minority of great American people that are trying to make things better.

I do agree with you wholeheartedly Kelli that we should try to make a difference in our own way, no matter how small. I’ve babbled long enough, so I’ll end it here. One small final point, for the ‘conspiracy theory’ poster above, you dont need an illuminati to control people, it just takes some powerful individuals to recognize they have common interests in order to collaborate together. Afterall, if you were at the top of the ‘economic food chain’ how different do you think your values would be from your contemporaries?

Warmest Regards,
Ash