Forum

Fahrenheit 911

Forums Latest Post Info
2 of 2

Total Posts: 550

[quote author=“Ash”]
You’re also a real cutie, so I’m sure your boyfriend is feeling pretty lucky-if he isnt, remind him that everyone’s replaceable. j/k LOL

*looooooooooooool*

Some things never change I suppose!

in Kellis words “Keep on dreaming” smile

Total Posts: 508

so much for spiritual ” tolerance” ........  Even 3/4 of nation shouldn’t be judged, and we over here do love other countries and want to help, and are interested in other cultures.  But EVERYONE is selfish in some degree.. so please don’t put in other peoples mind that “we ” are awful, it’s not true..it seems like others bash America left and right and it’s not fair.  Yeah there is political struggle going on, it’s always been that way. But the peasants, the sh*t-kicking serfs, the little people effecting the lives of other people doesn’t exactly make news all the time and we are making a difference which cannot be seen…* you wrote: One small final point, for the ‘conspiracy theory’ poster above, you dont need an illuminati to control people, it just takes some powerful individuals to recognize they have common interests in order to collaborate together. Afterall, if you were at the top of the ‘economic food chain’ how different do you think your values would be from your contemporaries? i agree with that.and i would want to stay humble if i was at the top of the economic food chain..but i add that not all collaborations end in the benefit of all mankind…..because of 911 we have lost alot of freedom, or big brother is slowly turning things into a police state, and if i was at the top i would want to make a difference, because nothing is permanent so we need to spread the wealth and love, but like that’s really going to happen in our lives!!! But we are only seeing things from the outside… *  really it’s a difficult situation , good to hear another kelli fan ....love and peace* kitty

Total Posts: 51

[quote author=“ToMthePsychicCat”]

*looooooooooooool*

Some things never change I suppose!

in Kellis words “Keep on dreaming” smile

Hehehe….I couldn’t resist, my weakness is that I’m a man.  :mrgreen:

I appreciate your thoughtful response Kitty2themax. I should’ve elaborated a bit more on my brief disclaimer in the original post. There are definitely some wonderful americans whose hearts are ‘in the right place’ such as yourself, in fact it might be the majority. But any US ‘bashing’ is directed at the elites and those who instigate war and terror on innocent people. We’re in the same boat since there isn’t a whole lot that we can do individually to stop those in power from carrying out their agendas, so please don’t feel guilty or take blame for their actions.

I was speaking more in a socio-political sense, rather than a personal one-since that’s where the problems lie. As for religion, I think the same reasoning applies, the majority may be well-meaning but there’s always an aggressive cross-section that identify with those in power and whatever malevolent intentions they have. Unfortunately, even moderate religion is often out of touch with serious political issues and their ideology invariables tends to support the status quo, since they’re too wrapped up in their own affairs. This is most definitely a broad topic, but I hope I better clarified my position for you.

Thanks again-love and peace to you as well.  :D

Ash

Total Posts: 508

a night of blood salvation, time 2 dance….....

thanks for the nice reply, i agree with all that, and yeah, i guess for myself i get very overwhelmed about the worlds’ problems…...have a nice night or day whatever time it is….gotta go 4 now, peace *out

Total Posts: 51

Re: a night of blood salvation, time 2 dance….....

You’re welcome Kitty. I dont blame you-war, global warming, political turmoil, etc. can be a bit much to deal with-I’m there with u sister! And although we may have differing opinions, its always great to discover ideas that we share in common-such as the desire to make the world a nicer place to be in. Have a great nite! Btw, its 11:30pm EST…I’m in Toronto.  8)